7.06.2010

THE SOVIET ARTS POSTER: Part II

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend... Since my first round of images from The Soviet Arts Poster was a hit, I thought I'd post the rest of the pictures I took from the book, still only representing a small portion of all the posters contained in the collection. Here are a few more of my personal favorites; head on over to my Flickr page to see more.



Nikolai Prusakov, The Man of Fire (German film), 1929




Yevgeny Kaxhdan, Margarita Noazarova (Lion Tamer), 1970




Liliya Levshunova, The Boys, 1972




Yefim Tsvik, Tosca, 1988




Igor Ivanov; Good, All Right, Well; 1980




Elena Simonova, Far Away..., 1977




Gunars Lusis, Eighth Latvian Poster Exhibition to Mark the Sixtieth Anniversary of the Formation of the USSR, 1982




Alexander Makhov, The Repentance, 1987

No comments: